Wednesday, June 19, 2013

And another one for Dad

Some of you may know, My greatest helper in the craft room is dad.  He is the one who greases the wheels of the production line on special occasions such as Christmas, Mother's Day and the like.  Here's the card I made especially for him.





I've had this Dovecraft stamp for ages but was put off from using it, me a bit wary of colouring it in, but I must say, it wasn't that difficult at all.  You'll certainly see more of this stamp especially since I come from a family of dog lovers.

My new craft resolution is to break the seal off the packaging of the stamps I've had lying around for ages.  I've challenged myself not to buy anything else until I have gone through them and used at least once.  There's quite a few, so this one may be difficult to keep.  Let's see, how long I can resist.


No comments: